Cruise
I this dream began with excitedment as I was going on a cruise. I was believed to be alone on the cruise and remember getting on the bus. I entered the bus and took a seat around the middle of the bus. Hugn out for a while and finally looked toward the back and noticed Andrew swartout. I was excited to see him and went to the back of the bus.
we said hello to each other in excitement, he said "yea as soon as i saw you come on the bus i saw the ramlow crouch when you said excuse me to someone. so ramlow"
I laughed with I'm called over to his brother to say hello. We talked for a while. about what i cannot remember.
When I realized I had forgotten my cruise ticket on my dresser at home. Panic over took me and I brought it up to the swat brothers. They kind of laughed and said man that sucks. But in denial I said "well its probably like airports where you can get your ticket when you are checking in with an ID. But this was no ordinarty bus, actually it was too ordinary. It was Bus 2, the bus of my childhood, or at least it was taking the same route as Bus 2. My parents house was near, and we actually stopped there. I ran up to the driver, said hey i forgot my cruise ticket, could i sprint inside and grab it, it will take 3 minutes.
the driver agreed and i sprinted inside where i saw flashes of my brothers. wes and dustin. i just said watch out. ran downstairs to the dresser, grabbed the ticket which was wrapped in money, a pack of cigarettes with half ciggs and half pre rolled joints, a pipe ,and a small bag of weed. It was time to cruise.
I sprinted back out hearing the sounds of the hydraulics of a bus go out of park and ready for driving. i waved my hands wildly to stop the bus from moving. caught eye contact with teh driver and got on. i thanked him and went to the back of the bus.
Much fewer people were on the bus at this time to so the swat brothers moved seats and did no grab my backpack. i was panic struck again as i thought "did i leave it inside during my sprint?"
luckily i searched the bus and found teh backpack. a lady laughed and said oh poor brad.
and i woke up.
it is funny, i dreamed everything except the cruise.
_________________________________________
I have been remembering my dreams a lot lately after a long period of nothingness. No remembrance of dreams for months. now the dreams are stronger than ever and seem very vivid and accurate to myself.
hopefully they continue.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home